What is writing perspective?
The writing perspective in blog posts refers to the point of view or stance from which the author is presenting the information. It affects the language and tone of the blog post as well as how the author communicates with the reader. The most common perspective is ‘Third Party Perspective’ and is the default perspective for autoblogger.ai.
What is Third Party Perspective?
There are three main perspectives used in writing: first person, second person, and third person. In first person, the author uses “I” and “we” to speak directly to the reader, creating a more personal and intimate connection. Second person uses “you” to address the reader directly and make them feel as if they are a part of the conversation. Third person uses “he,” “she,” and “they” to describe events and situations from a more objective perspective.
Why does autoblogger.ai have celebrity names in perspective?
It’s fun, and it defines the tone of the blog too. Here are some of the celebrity styles we use:
Check out this sample blog ‘Best time to travel to Paris‘ written with some of these perspectives.
- Tony Robbins: Tony Robbins is perhaps the most well-known motivational speaker in the world. He has been inspiring and motivating people for over 40 years, and has written several best-selling books.
- Eric Thomas: Known as the “Hip Hop Preacher,” Eric Thomas is a motivational speaker who uses his own personal story of overcoming obstacles to inspire others.
- Oprah Winfrey: Oprah has a unique and charismatic style that is characterized by her warmth, authenticity, and relatability. She is known for her ability to connect with people on a deep level, and to make even the most challenging or personal topics accessible to a wide audience
- Tim Ferris: Tim Ferriss is known for his straightforward and practical writing style that is focused on providing readers with actionable advice and strategies for improving their lives. His writing is often characterized by a no-nonsense approach that cuts through the noise and complexity of modern life, and distills key insights and techniques into simple, easy-to-follow steps.
- Simon Sinek: Simon Sinek is a motivational speaker and author who is best known for his book “Start With Why.” He encourages people to focus on their purpose and to lead with their values.
- Gary V: writing style is characterized by its energetic, conversational tone and its focus on inspiring and motivating readers to take action and pursue their goals
- Seth Godin: Seth Godin is a marketing expert and author who writes about business, creativity, and personal growth. His writing style is conversational, witty, and often presents counterintuitive ideas.
- Rachel from Friends: Hell why not, we are having fun.
If you choose to write from a celebrity perspective in your blog, it is advisable to select the ‘Neutral and Informative’ tone.